Friday, August 7, 2009

Dilemma! (Life is fragile!)

Tonight I accessed to my girlfriend’s facebook. I entered her mum’s facebook by accident. The curiosity filled my heart. I wanted to have a look at it. What I found from there was a warm, a ”family warm” which I could feel from the conversation they had and the photos they took. This feeling never happened in my whole life. Her mum said life was very fragile,we couldn’t bring along fame,success and wealth with us to the grave… yup what she said was right… I can sense what she is undergoing now, although I am not undergoing now. Life is very fragile. Everyone, every parents or every mothers have different backgrounds and different world. Someone told me this world was reality. Some can travel around the world and have troubles but some are cleaner. No matter how hard they work, the income is only enough for their cost of livings. Do you think there is the same between human being? Yup It may be the same such as physical feature like nose, eyes, ears, ect. But the fate is different. My girlfriend has a good family. Her family is rich and well educated. And I was born in a poor family. I never board plane I never travel abroad I never have expensive stuff like well-known clothes, shoes, and so on. No matter how I do appreciate what my family has been giving me now and I will never forget how good they are to me. My fate is like that. I will never ever change it because this is my fate my destiny. If i’m being with my girlfriend, her parents will be not happy and annoyed. I can sense what her parents is thinking. I really understand. I love her very much but I really do not want to crack the relationship between her and her parents, especially her mum. Life is very fragile ! I hope the paradox will have a solution someday.

1 comment: